The Family Programme will be running again in 2013. We will be programming each day between 10am and 6pm with kid-friendly items – which is not to say only for kids!
SwanCon Family Programme Guidelines
- The family programme is not child minding. A parent or designated guardian must be in attendance at all times.
- All children in the room must be wearing a Swancon 2013 name-tag with contact mobile phone and Family Programme sticker.
- Please pre-register all children under 12, to allow you to collect their nametags at the start of the convention.
- There must always be a designated responsible adult in the room with the child.
- Each parent/guardian may be responsible for no more than double the number of children for whom they are usually responsible—as long as there are at least two adults in the room.
- Please assist us in keeping the room presentable. Children need to pack up as they finish each activity (they will obviously need reminders!).
- Craft materials and books are always available.
- All members of the convention are welcome to join us at any time, however if there are limits on numbers for any activity, first preference is given to children (and the parents who need to be there).
To pre-register children under 12, simply email Fe on email@example.com with their name, the name of their designated guardian and a contact number for that guardian. If you could also give me their age, and an idea of when they are likely to attend, that would be a great help with fine-tuning the programme.
Published: 12:20 on Nov 13, 2012 (GMT)
Last Updated: 15:36 on Jan 01, 2013 (GMT)